In this video Christy Ruffner will show you the process involved in harvesting worms for shipment. The container used in the video is an oil changing pan. The pan is filled with worms and bedding. Simply rake your fingers on the top of the bedding and remove the worms to another pan. You need to feed and water the worms properly. Then, the worms will be congregated on the upper portion of the bedding. Once all the worms are separated, weigh them and then add an equal amount of bedding. If you are shipping 2 pounds, you will have a pound each of worms and bedding. Then feed them one more time in the night before packaging and shipping them the next morning.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades