Lophophora harvest. This video is a quick demonstration on how I harvest Lophophora pups from grafted lophophora stock. When harvesting lophophora make sure of the following: Its spring or summer; You place your pups in a dry shady spot to heal; Also dust the mom and pups with sulfur to prevent rot.
After two weeks when a callus has formed over the wound of your baby lophophora You can then plant them into individual pots. Now your mom lophophora is freed up to give her energy to growing more pups for you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades