In this tutorial, Susan Belsinger tells us how to harvest herbs. Don't let your basil flower because it's an annual herb and it will set seed if you do this. When you put the plant out, you have to cut the plant so it doesn't grow out to much. When you cut, more leaves will grow and it will get to a foot tall. Cut all of your basil like this, and cut it once a month. By cutting the seeds, you will get 20 cups of leaves per plant during a season. If you don't cut your plant back, you won't get a good harvest.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades