If you want to grow your own grass you should first get some hard winter wheat berry or grass seeds to begin to grow. You should sprout your seeds by measuring out 1 pound of seed that will be grown in a 17 x 17 inch tray. Fill a jar with a mixture of water and a solution for ocean minerals and 1 lbs of grass seeds and let them sprout. This will expand in the jar. This should take about 12 hours. Now, drain the water from the seeds, let this dry for 6 -8 hours, rinse the seed. Now, put half an inch of top soil in your tray and spread your seeds out over your top soil. You want the seeds to lay on top of the soil. Now, you should water the seeds and soil to get it fairly soaked. For the first two and half days, you should take another tray and cover it. This will simulate growing to the light. Make sure you have circulation for wheat grass to grow! As the last step, you can cut your wheat grass at about 7-8 inches long, rinse the grass and you can put it into the juicer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades