How to grow sweet potatoes Plant your sweet potato sprouts in late may when the ground starts to warm up. You want to plant them about 8-10 inches a part. The sprouts can be purchased at a farm coop or at farm stores that handle supplies for gardening. The potatoes take about 5 months to become full grown. Around October you can go out with a shovel and begin digging around the sweet potato sprouts to find the potatoes. Make sure that you start back a few inches from the plant and work your way closer so that you don't split any of the potatoes when you go to dig them up. Once October arrives you can enjoy fresh sweet potatoes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades