The video takes you through steps on how to grow wheatgrass without the hassle of using soil. Before using this method, prepare a batch of sprouted wheatgrass. It‚Äôs advised that you should let the seeds sprout in a jar for two to three days for best results. When the wheatgrass is ready, place two or three layers of paper napkins on a large, flat try. Moisten the paper towels but don‚Äôt over-flood it. Then take your jar of wheatgrass and evenly spread the seeds on top of the paper towels. Add more water to the seeds because they need to soak up a lot of water to grow. Then put another layer of moistened paper of the wheatgrass. In about eight days, your wheatgrass should be growing and make sure to water the tray each day.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades