In this video you will learn how to get your potato plant growing using a 5 gallon bucket. Start by taking your 5 gallon bucket and drilling a series of small holes at the bottom for draining. Next line the bottom of your bucket with about 2 inches of rocks to help with drainage and top with a layer of weed block and a couple inches of soil. Now your bucket is ready to add a budded potato. To make your potatoes bud out simply leave them in a bag and place them in the dark for about a month until they start to sprout. Now you are ready to plant your potato, start by cutting the potato in half and placing it in the bucket with the sprouts facing up. Next gently cover the sprouts with moist dirt and continue adding dirt to the top as the potato grows. In about 6-7 weeks your plant will be ready to harvest!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades