In this video, our author, ofenjen, shows us how to slice and plant a pineapple. First, find a pineapple: please don't get one too green or too yellow as they aren't ripe properly. Twist off the top of the pineapple with your dominant hand.
Next cut off the top and the bottom of the pineapple. Next, slice off the sides. Doing this you will lose part of the pineapple, but you don't want to eat these acidic parts. You don't want to eat the core, so next we cut the middle of the pineapple and then once again. Doing this, you should be able to slice the core right out of the pineapple easily. Now, just cut the pineapple to your size preference and store.
Slice off the top of the core. Next, pull off leaves from the top of the pineapple, until you have about an inch of leaves in a stack. If you don't see many roots, you can store the top in a vase. Next, find a glass you can put it in without touching the bottom and fill it out with glass until the roots grow properly. Otherwise, you can plant the tops in the ground with no problem!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades