In this tutorial, we learn how to grow pineapple almost anywhere. First, buy a pineapple and cut the top off of it. Let the top of this dry out for around a week. Now, pull off all the dried up dead stuff from the bottom of the pineapple head. You will now need a large pot with soil and you will dig a hole in it. In that hole, place your pineapple head inside of it and place dirt around it, but not covering the leaves of the top of the pineapple. Now, water your pineapple and let it grow. Although it may look dead, it is still alive and it will start growing. Eventually, out of the growth you see, a pineapple will start growing. This works best if you live in a tropical climate.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades