In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to grow tomatoes. Begin by some tomatoes at a supermarket. Then extract the seeds from the tomatoes and wrap them into a paper towel. Then place the seeds in between the pages of a phone book to quickly dry them. Now plant about 8-10 seeds into a small pot with soil. The seeds should be planted 25 inches deep into the soil. As the plants grow larger, change the pots to a larger size. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy gardening and would like to learn hot to grow tomatoes for eating and cooking.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades