Follow along as we learn how to grow healthy tomato plants.
-When you plant tomato plants you need to get a strip of tinfoil, about two inches wide, and wrap it around the stem.
-Make sure you go about an inch into the soil.
-When purchasing fertilizer, look at the three numbers on the box. You want the last two numbers to be much higher than the first number.
-It is very critical that you give tomato plants consistent water. If you don't, they could swell and split when you do give them water.
Just follow these instructions and you will have perfect tomatoes all summer long.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades