In this tutorial, we learn how to grow a culinary herb garden. This will save you money in the kitchen and is very easy to do! You can grow herbs in a 6 square feet area that only needs watered for around 10 minutes each day. You just need to make sure to cut out the flowers that will grow inside them. You can grow chives, rosemary, mint, basil, and thyme. You can use all of these inside the kitchen for all of your different dishes. This will save you a small fortune, because herbs at the grocery store cost much more than growing them yourself!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades