In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to grow and juice wheatgrass. Take wheat seed in a bucket, add little bit of compost and wet it with water. Take a tray, make few holes in the bottom, put newspaper, fill the tray with compost up to halfway, spread the wheat seeds and cover the tray with newspaper. After a day or two, remove the paper and put the sprouts in shade. Wait for 8 ‚Äì 10 days and the wheat grass is ready. Then cut it with love with scissors, wash it thoroughly and make juice out of it in a juicer. Then drink it for good health.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades