Winter moths (operophtera brumata) can be a nuisance to your trees during early spring time. The biggest concern is the larva, which is a caterpillar/inch-worm feed on the budding leaves of deciduous trees and you won't really notice it until your leaves are at their full size. A good way to get rid of the moths is with a bacterium called, BT (bacillus thuringiensis)or Spinosad a derivative of a bacterium. If you have really big trees, you may need to get an arborist to treat your trees.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades