In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to get rid of Japanese beetles. This task is very easy, fast and simple to do. Begin by filling a bucket with some water and liquid soap. Then simply shake the leaves and catch the beetles in the bucket. Another way to is attach a funnel on top of the bucket's lid. Place a 4 wall trap on top of the funnel. This will allow the beetles to instantly fall through the funnel when they hit the wall. This video will benefit those viewers who have a backyard or garden, and would like to learn how to get rid of annoying Japanese beetles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades