This video shows you how to feed and mulch your roses properly. Choose a fertilizer that is labeled as being especially for roses. It will have the right balance of nitrogen for top growth, phosphorus, which stimulates the bloom, and potassium for root development.
Video covers when to feed the roses, what kind of feed to purchase, and how to accomplish the process. Great video with informative explanations.
Mulch has many benefits. It helps to prevent competing plants from taking root in the rose's territory; it decreases water evaporation and temperature swings in the soil; and it keeps you from running into the rose with the string trimmer.
Andrew Schulman, Fine Gardening author, landscape designer and old rose collector, shows how just a few steps will ensure the health of your roses and suggests a new use for an old remedy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades