Have you ever bought a cork product? Cork liner? Cork coasters? Wine… with a cork? Well, did you ever wonder where it comes from? Watch this video demonstration and you'll find out how raw cork is extracted from the Cork Oak.
This video shows the process of the fatiguing work of the extractor, sailor of the forest, armed with an axe. With a match of strength and sensibility, he succeeds in detaching what they once called "soft gold"… the cork, without raging on the delicate and vital underlying (mom or fellogeno) bark, whose damage involves a premature downfall of the plant.
Cork is a renewable source, because the cork will grow back. Every 9-12 years, when the raw cork layer gets thick enough, it's safe to extract… carefully though. See the whole process on cork extraction right here in this vid!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades