Preserve the beauty of your flowers by pressing them. One of the simplest ways in doing that is to press between pages of a book. It's wood, over cardboard, over absorbent paper. The flowers are placed between the paper and then held and pressed down by the cardboard and wood. It's then going to dry over time to preserve your flower. Now some flowers don't dry as well as others. What you can do is purchase some silica sand and burn the flower within it. It usually takes a couple weeks this way to fully dry out. From there you are ready to see the beauty of the pressed flowers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades