In this tutorial, Jeff Moore shows us how to divide and transplant an agave. First, lay the pot over and hit the side a couple times. Now, the roots and soil will fall out. Now, break the roots and take the pups (baby plants) up. If you don't remove these, they won't grow into larger plants. It may be difficult to pull them out, just wrestle with it a bit so you can pull it out. Now, replant these into a new pot with cactus soil onto the bottom and a drainage hole in the pot. Make sure to water the plant, and the plant will live for many years.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades