In this how-to video, you will learn how to divide and re-plant irises in your garden. First, dig out the iris. Clean out the old, dead leaves and take the dirt off. Trim the leaves off as well. Break off the pieces, as these can become a new plant to grow. Several pieces can be broken off, allowing you to grow even more irises. Discard the part that is left over. You can save the pieces for a little while, but it is better to plant them soon. Irises do not require a rich soil to grow, so keep this in mind. Do not plant them too deep. By viewing this video, you will be able to divide and re-plant irises properly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades