In this tutorial, we learn where to cut on plants to prune. A plant that has a woody stem can be shortened between the leaves, making sure to cut it towards a node because this is where it will heal most rapidly. If you cut it too close tot he bud it will dry out and healing will not occur. Slope the cut away from the bud so you give the plant a greater chance to heal and you can avoid infection. Pruning often gives you control over how big the plant gets, and you can also control what the size of it is. Just make sure to pay attention to where you are cutting, so you can avoid sick plants.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades