You know how leaves that fall onto a newly fashioned, wet layer of cement create a beautiful indentation and mold of the leaf that stays on as long as the concrete stays there? Well, you can use a similar method to create concrete decor indented with rhubarb leaves.
In this video, Diva Dan decides to turn the leaves into concrete masterpieces for the yard. He is creating bowl shaped impressions of the leaves for a waterfall feature that will lazily drip into the water pond in the backyard. Diva Dan gets down right dirty with his dish mitts and shows you how to create your own leaves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades