This video shows how to control a fire ant problem in your yard. Fire ants
don't do any damage to your yard, but they can cause damage with their bite.
They have traveled as far west as California and as far north as Delaware.
When the mound is alarmed, the entire colony will bite repeatedly. People
can have very severe allergic reactions to the bite. There are products
that address the problem. Ortho Fire Ant Killer can be sprinkled on the
mound, and the fire ants will take it inside to the queen ant and kill her. But, if they escape, they will start new colonies. Over and Out Fire Ant Killer can be put in a spreader and used all over the yard. It will take about six weeks to become effective. It will control the fire ants for up to 12 months.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades