In this tutorial, we learn how to collect seeds with Barb Pearson. Where your flowers have formed is where your seed will form. It's best to collect seeds when the seed is dry, after the dew has dried off them in the afternoon. The seeds will be ripe when the pods have begun to open. Seed pods that are still green aren't ready to be collected yet. Pods are ready when they come off the vine easily. The best way to store the seeds is in a paper bag with a label on the outside. You can always clean the chaff off of the seeds later, so don't worry about doing it while you are picking the seeds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades