In this tutorial, we learn how to collect fern spores with Nancy Swell. If you turn a fern over, you will see the spores on the back of them. The green spores are green and will not shed from the plant. You will first need to collect the fern leaves and place them in an envelope so they dry out and the spores are released. When they are dried, you will see a substance that looks like dirt in your envelope. When finished, separate the light spores from the dark ones, and use how you wish. Make sure when you store them, they are in a dark and dry area.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades