In this how-to video, you will learn how to choose the right sage plant for your garden or landscape. The Texas Ranger is one type of plant to choose. They do well in hot, dry climates and heavy soils. They do not need a lot of maintenance. Selective pruning is useful for this particular plant. Green Cloud has dark green foliage and is a lot thicker. Scarlet Sage attract Hummingbirds. These have little insect problems if you do not give them too much water. Mexican Sage dries very well. It can be used for ornamental purposes. Viewing this video will allow you to learn the different properties of the different types of sage plants.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades