Regardless of where you are, there will probably be a period when your lawn will turn brown and possibly go dormant when there is a drought. Contrary to popular belief, it is okay to use fertilizer on your lawn when there is a drought. Using a higher setting on your lawnmower will allow the grass blades to be longer, allowing them to retain more moisture. When you are finally able to water your lawn again, make sure to water it twice a day, hopefully in the early morning to avoid the heat of midday, which has the highest potential for evaporation. By following these steps, viewers will be able to effectively care for their lawns and avoid them from falling victim to a drought.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades