In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to take care of fresh-cut flowers. First, make sure you selected good quality flowers. Then strip off the leaves. Cut the stems at an angle to be able to fit in the vase. Make sure the water in the vase is clean. You can also make a preservative by mixing fresh water with a bit of soda and bleach. This video is very descriptive and clearly explains all the instructions. This video provides very good information. This video will benefit those viewers who have enjoy flowers and would like to learn how to take care of fresh-cut flowers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades