This video illustrate us how to build a drip irrigation system. Here are the following steps: 1. To build a drip irrigation system you need a pipe, hydro cyclone, screen filter, Pressure building pump and micro filter.step 2: Connect the pipe to the water source and let it pass through the hydro cyclone to settle down all the sand. 3: Now from the hydro cyclone pass it through the pressure gauge for building up the pressure ant then this pipe passes through the network of horizontal and vertical laid pipes with micro filters at their end to avoid any blockage of water.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades