In this tutorial, we learn how to build a cheap worm composting box. Start out by using a large plastic box that has a lid, a storage box works great. Also, grab two vents that you will place on the sides. Lay your vents down on the sides of the box and outline how large they are. Now, cut the box and place the vents on the sides with screw to keep it in place. This box is made to keep worms inside, so it doesn't need to look fancy or be decorated on the outside. Once you're finished drilling the holes, you're done and can fill it how you wish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades