Is there a rock in your yard that's bothering you? This video will show you how to get rid of it. First you dig around the rock to figure out where you want to drill your holes. Then you drill holes into the sides of the rock. It's important to clean the dust out of the holes because you might have a misfire. Put two cartridges in each hole (the number of cartridges depends on the size of the rock). Extent the hoses about 25 ft away and attach the hoses to the air source. Make sure the area is cleared and unlock the safety system. Sliding the valve forward will fire the shot. It might take a couple more shots in order to break the rock enough to be able to remove it. The only thing that is needed to do now is to remove the pieces and refill with dirt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades